Indicators for Railways
Safe. Proven. Tailor-made.
Indicators with stepper motor
Depending on their application, analog indicators are divided into eddy current, moving coil, and stepper motor types. But each type has three things in common – security, precision and high availability.
For any input parameters
DEUTA indicators can process a wide variety of inputs – whether current, voltage or pulse-width modulated signals. Any kind of physical parameters can be displayed, depending on the electronics integrated in the indicator.
DEUTA’s high-performance, railway-suitable indicators are:
- universally modifiable to suit individual customers
- easily readable
Custom-made design for railway vehicles:
- modifiable to suit customers’ needs
- coloring (front plate, scales, pointer, printing)
- scale divisions
- night light coloring, key lighting
- a variety of additional functions
- optional insertion of customer logo
- additional text