Indicators for Railways
Safe. Proven. Tailor-made.
Indicators with stepper motor
Depending on their application, analogue indicators are divided into eddy current, moving coil, and stepper motor types. But each type has three things in common – security, precision and high availability.
For any Input Parameters
DEUTA indicators can process a wide variety of inputs – whether current, voltage or pulse-width modulated signals. Any kind of physical parameters can be displayed, depending on the electronics integrated in the indicator.
DEUTA’s high performance railway-suitable Indicators are:
- Universally modifiable to suit individual customers
- Easily readable
Custom-made Design for railway vehicles:
- Modifiable to suit customers’ needs
- Coloring (front plate, scales, pointer, printing)
- Scale divisions
- Night light coloring, key lighting
- A variety of additional functions
- Optional insertion of customer logo
- Additional text