IVEN - IconTrust® Verified Engineering
TÜV certified functional safe configuration processes
IVEN is the user interface for the configuration of the complete Trust-Family: IconTrust, SelectTrust, SignalTrust and TouchTrust.
There will always be new application changes and additional customer requests. Safety-related changes and new configurations of the supervised areas can be configured specifically to project with the IVEN engineering tool and prepared for the assessment.
With the IVEN Engineering Tool, you independently configure the safety-critical and project-specific supervised areas on the TFT panel - simply, quickly and clearly.
IVEN offers a preview of the configured monitoring areas and checks the configuration for consistency. In the process, IVEN records all process values with the corresponding screen shot, transfers the configuration to the IconTrust module and automatically generates a PDF validation report as direct documentation for the certification.
Configuration & Diagnosis
IVEN enables the configuration, diagnosis and the test of the IconTrust modules:
- configuration of SIL-related supervised areas and dialog boxes
- definition of basic parameters (resolution, error counter behavior, etc.)
- determination and recording of the checksums for all permitted graphical elements
- upload of the configuration to the IconTrust board
- automatic generation of a PDF validation report as documentation for the expertise
- diagnosis of communication and hardware with detailed error output