DEUTA Trust Terminals
The Driver-Machine-Interface for customized visualization tasks
D-PowerView® - High Performance DMIs up to SIL3
D-SmartView Trust Terminals
Redundant Terminal Solutions
DEUTA trust terminals are the optimal solution for your customized visualization requirements. With the modern Driver Machine Interfaces (DMI) you can substitute multiple functions with one single vehicle display.
Software easily ported
All units are based on the same technological concept: a baseboard containing all interfaces, plus an integrated PC. This concept ensures easy portability of your software across the different terminal models.
Durable, robust, economical
Durable and robust: even under extreme conditions, DEUTA Multifunctional Terminals (MFT) remain reliable and available. We have documented this on the video. The model MFT L11 has been in an endurance test for months now on the rooftop of our company building - withstanding snow and ice.
We request your permission!
This content is provided by YouTube. If you activate the content, personal data might be processed and cookies stored.
Economical: for DEUTA MFTs, only rugged TFT displays with high contrast and brightness are used. You can benefit from the excellent price/performance ratio, combined with high MTBF and optimized LCC values.
Flexibility for every application
Depending on the application and installation conditions, there are different display sizes available as well as a variety of fieldbus and interface variants. The flexibility of DEUTA's MFTs is also demonstrated in the choice of available operating systems: the board computers support QNX™, LINUX™, Microsoft Windows™ and DOS™.
Versatility of application for DEUTA MFTs:
- diagnostics display
- visualization of virtual instruments
- driver assistance systems
- DMI for ETCS (European Train Control System)
- DMI for CBTC (Communication Based Train Control)
Your advantages at a glance
- standardized technology and consistent design for all MFTs
- Easy portability of customer software
- form-fit-function compatible (see section on Obsolescence)
- robust in extreme environmental conditions (see section on Environmental Conditions)
- high MTBF values (see section on MTBF)